Sunday 16 September 2012

We Hardly Recognize Sexy Carly Rae Jepsen On The Cover Of Glamour

                                                             Carly Rae Jepsen has morphed into a supermodel! 

Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe" may be the teen anthem of our generation (who am I kidding, I'm 26, and I still die for it), but that doesn't mean she's opposed to shedding a few layers of that sugary sweet persona! Or in other words: "HELLLOOOO, Sexy Carly Rae Jepsen! We just met you, but you're totally bangin' Glamour spread is crazy!" (See what I did there?)
A grown-up (and totally gorg) Carly Rae appeared in Glamour's October issue and chatted about a few crucial subjects, starting with her feelings toward the slew of "Call Me Maybe" covers ('cause you know you've made it when Cookie Monster joins in): "Yes. I remember seeing the YouTube spoof with Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, and Ashley Tisdale and thinking, That looks a lot like Justin Bieber -- oh my gosh, that is him!"
Well, guess what, Carly? The Biebs is now your pal, your boss, and your collaborator! Wondering, though, do you prefer the original version, Katy Perry's cover, fun.'s take or the Team USA Olympic swimmers' rendition of your song? And additionally, would you be interested in taking a sneak peek of the hip-hop version I may or may not have been working on for months that I may or may not post sometime soon? LMK!

No comments:

Post a Comment