Sunday 29 July 2012

Arjun Rampal enjoys getting cozy with Kareena


Well, we have all seen Kareena Kapoor getting cozy with her co-star Arjun Rampal in the trailer of ‘Heroine’. The trailer was liked by the cine-goers. We got a glimpse of Kareena’s ‘Halkat Jawani’ in the trailer and also seen how she got intimate with Arjun Rampal. During the launch of the trailer, Arjun Rampal was at his naughtiest best and quipped that he cherish the moment when he got intimate with Bebo.
"I can't get over the Kareena effect. I still cherish the love-making scenes. I fact, even today, when I close my eyes, I feel the moments when I'm in a mood," laughed Arjun, when asked whether there were any inhibitions or awkward moments before and after they steamy scene was shot.
When asked whether he got threatening calls from Bebo's boyfriend Saif Ali Khan, the actor got serious and added. "Well, Saif and I have mutual respect for each other. We are aware of each other's gentleman attitude towards women. So, on that front, I was confident about myself."
Madhur Bhandarkar directed ‘Heroine’ is slated for September release. The film stars Randeep Hooda, Divya Dutta apart from Arjun and Kareena.

No comments:

Post a Comment